What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
What are cookies used for and what are they?
The types of existing cookies are various, and can be used for a number of different purposes. The main ones are:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
- They also belong to this category, due to its technical nature, those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, How can it be to personalize that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or customization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines.. For example, language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Analysis cookies: are those cookies that well, processed by us or by third parties, They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users of the service make. For this, the navigation and behavior of a user on the website is analyzed in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service..
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Depending on their durability they can be:
- Session cookies: Its validity expires when you close the browser
- Persistent cookies: Its validity can be variable, since the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. These disappear once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user proceeds to their manual deletion..
Also, These cookies may be their own or those of third parties. Type cookies “Own” son utilizadas sólo por el propietario de esta web. Namely, They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Las cookies “From third parties”, However, are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. An example of this is the statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
Details of the cookies used on this web page
On our website the user can find some of the cookies described above. Without prejudice to your right to limit and / or reject these cookies freely (all or some of them), We inform you that the details of the cookies used on this web page are as follows:
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, You can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
How can I disable or delete third-party cookies?
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl = is&answer=95647
Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-exp lorer-9
Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plugin that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.